AS48550 practices an open peering policy which means that we peer with everyone who wants to peer with us. While we do not require any kind of written contract, you must follow these rules:
- Peers may only send traffic from their own and downstream networks to us.
- Peers must operate a Network Operations Center (NOC) reachable by email.
- Peers must keep their IRR and registry data up to date at any time.
- Peers shall enforce a strict routing policy to avoid route leaks.
- Peers shall aggregate their routes to avoid routing table inflation.
Please note the following preferences and technical information before entering a peering with us:
- Prefixes shorter than a /24 (IPv4) or /48 (IPv6) will be filtered.
- Prefixes with private or other invalid ASNs in AS_PATH will be filtered.
- Prefixes pointing to well-known bogon addresses will be filtered.
- Prefixes with invalid NEXT_HOP attribute will be filtered.
- Prefixes with invalid RPKI will be filtered.
- We strongly encourage MD5 authentication for additional security.
- We support usage of the GRACEFUL_SHUTDOWN community.
- We configure an individual prefix limit for all peering sessions.
|Description||Standard Community||Large Community|
|Info: Origin Route|
|Originated by SnapServ||48550:0||48550:100:0|
|> Originated by AS48550||48550:1||48550:100:1|
|> Originated by AS200753||48550:2||48550:100:2|
|Info: Transit Route|
|Learned from transit||48550:1000||48550:110:0|
|> CommunityRack.org Verein (RMA)||48550:1001||48550:110:1|
|> CommunityRack.org Verein (ZRH)||48550:1002||48550:110:2|
|> Hurricane Electric||48550:1003||48550:110:3|
|Info: IXP Route|
|Learned from internet exchange||48550:2000||48550:120:0|
|Info: Peering Route|
|Learned from private peering||48550:3000||48550:130:0|
|> Patrick Velder (AS51786)||48550:3001||48550:130:1|
|Info: Customer Route|
|Learned from full customer||48550:4000||48550:140:0|
|> Isolario Project||48550:4001||48550:140:1|
|> RIPE RIS||48550:4002||48550:140:2|
|Learned from partial customer||48550:5000||48550:150:0|